The IAPP and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) are bringing together the Privacy Academy and the CSA Congress under one roof.
The joint conference now gives you access to even more valuable education and networking opportunities. Get double the education for the price of a single conference!
SAVE THE DATE!Privacy Academy 2014
San Jose, CA
It’s a Wrap!
The Privacy Academy 2013 was a resounding success! Featuring more than 50 sessions on everything from healthcare privacy to selling privacy to the C-Suite, and keynotes who explored the NSA leaks, reactionary lawmaking resulting from cases of "privacy panic" and the explosion of contextual computing and its impact on privacy, this year’s Academy was anything but square.
Watch highlights from the Privacy Academy 2013.
The Academy in the News!
- Bloomberg BNA: State Attorneys General Are Crucial Force In Enforcement of Data Breach Statutes
- DataInformed: Data Privacy Leaders Grapple with Public Concerns, Changing Conditions
- The Privacy Advisor: Amidst Gov’t Shutdown, State AGs Chuckle at Idea of Federal Breach Law
- The Privacy Advisor: Baker: The Grandfather of Privacy Was a Fogey
- Corporate Counsel: Navigating a Changing Corporate Privacy Landscape
- Corporate Counsel: Ex-NSA GC on Snowden, Security, and Privacy