Four letters that can make a real difference
Make a difference in your organization and in your career. The CIPM designation says that you’re a leader in privacy program administration and that you've got the goods to establish, maintain and manage a privacy program across all stages of its lifecycle.
What you'll learn
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
The CIPM body of knowledge outlines all the concepts and topics that you need to know to become certified. The exam blueprint gives you an idea of how many questions from each topic area you can expect on the exam.
Still have questions? Read the IAPP Certification Information Candidate Handbook to find out everything you ever wanted to know about IAPP certification.